SOLVED: Attach scene to triple click fibre dimmer module

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
User avatar
stef62376
Posts: 11
Joined: Friday 12 December 2014 22:51
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

SOLVED: Attach scene to triple click fibre dimmer module

Post by stef62376 »

Hi,

I have a FGD211Fibaro dimmer module and would like to attach a scene to the triple click functionality. In domoticz I can enable the functionality in the hardware settings but what I make out from the description it is not possible in Domoticz (see attachment)?
When I check with a lua script I see:

print ('The following prints pairs device changed')
for i, v in pairs(devicechanged) do print(i, v) end
print ('The End')


2014-12-14 21:03:10 (razberry) Lighting 2 (Achterkamer Plafond Lamp)
2014-12-14 21:03:10 LUA: The following prints pairs device changed
2014-12-14 21:03:10 LUA: Unknown
2014-12-14 21:03:10 LUA: On
2014-12-14 21:03:10 LUA: The End

Any idea if it is possible to attach a scene to the triple click functionality? Or is it not implemented yet?

Thanks
Stef
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-12-15 at 08.02.22.png
Screen Shot 2014-12-15 at 08.02.22.png (337.95 KiB) Viewed 4509 times
Last edited by stef62376 on Tuesday 30 December 2014 7:48, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
stef62376
Posts: 11
Joined: Friday 12 December 2014 22:51
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Attache scene to triple click fibre dimmer module

Post by stef62376 »

<spammer has been removed already>
Last edited by stef62376 on Tuesday 30 December 2014 14:55, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mbliek
Posts: 194
Joined: Friday 12 July 2013 14:08
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: beta
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Attache scene to triple click fibre dimmer module

Post by mbliek »

Done. You can report the post at the moderators. Thanks.
User avatar
stef62376
Posts: 11
Joined: Friday 12 December 2014 22:51
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: SOLVED: Attach scene to triple click fibre dimmer module

Post by stef62376 »

Later on I found an unknown device in my device list. After some investigation I found out that it was a new switch created after I enabled the scene activation in the settings of my Fibaro dimmer (FGD211 micromodule).
I added it to the switch page, gave a it a proper name and attached a scene to it.
Now I can triple click my (physical) switch to turn of all lights before I go to bed:-).

I hope it helps someone having the same question I had.

Cheers
vvhillo
Posts: 7
Joined: Friday 02 January 2015 19:52
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: SOLVED: Attach scene to triple click fibre dimmer module

Post by vvhillo »

How do you activate a scene by a switch? I have my "triple click" switch but I cant attach a scene to it. What do I need to do for that?
mfranken
Posts: 35
Joined: Saturday 15 November 2014 14:28
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Contact:

Re: SOLVED: Attach scene to triple click fibre dimmer module

Post by mfranken »

Just go the scene and click 'Add device', then triple-click your switch and it will show up.
At least that is what worked for me. I now have a scene that reacts to (in my case double click on the S1 of) my fibaro dimmer:
Scenes with fibaro switch and more
Scenes with fibaro switch and more
scene.jpg (263.58 KiB) Viewed 3810 times
Raspberry, RFX, Zwave, JeeNodes, MySensors, OTGW, Domotix iPhone App
Post Reply