Indevolt Battery plugin

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
redhouse
Posts: 9
Joined: Tuesday 10 August 2021 18:02
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Indevolt Battery plugin

Post by redhouse »

I recently acquired a Indevolt SolidFlex 2000 eco + SFA3600 stack. Works like a charm with the app. To enable automation, e.g. putting the battery in stand-by when charging my car, I decided to create a plugin against the Indevolt OpenData API. The idea is to use a Zigbee CT Energy meter to detect when the car is charging (e.g. anything above 2A) to activate the automation.

The plugin creates the necessary devices automatically including the switches to set the working mode, charging state and enable/disable the Backup Power Socket. Please have a look and feel free to use it for your own scenario's.

Here is the link to the github repository: https://github.com/marceldbo/Domoticz-Indevolt-plugin

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Enjoy,

Marcel
bartnl
Posts: 1
Joined: Saturday 26 September 2026 16:42
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Indevolt Battery plugin

Post by bartnl »

thanks for the plugin idea. I used it for reference for a script that does the same for my Indevolt SolidFlex 3000 AC with SFA3600 batteries. I'm using my P1 meter data to detect if my dumb on/off car battery charger is on and set the Indevolt to standby and thanks to you it's already working :D
User avatar
Xenomes
Posts: 457
Joined: Tuesday 27 November 2018 19:05
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 2026.3
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Indevolt Battery plugin

Post by Xenomes »

Thanks for the plugin! I've already been using it for a couple of weeks, I found it on GitHub. Keep up the good work.
HP T630 (256GB SSD/8GB Mem) - Ubuntu 24.04.4 LTS (64Bit) - Domoticz 2026.3 (Docker)
Tinytuya
Post Reply