868Mhz Modules

433Mhz opensource Receiver & Transmitter.

Moderators: leecollings, Stuntteam

derkmdt
Posts: 2
Joined: Thursday 20 April 2017 11:34
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: 868Mhz Modules

Post by derkmdt »

marcvanderhaar wrote: Tuesday 05 September 2017 21:49 Did you manage to get things working with your setup? I have the same transeiver from nodo-shop and also interested in connecting the Orcon MVS 15.
No I didn't. In the mean time I also ordered a 433 transciever for my remote sun screen. So I tried that, but also with this no reception when clicking the buttons on the remote. Hope someone gets why this is not working.
pitonec
Posts: 1
Joined: Friday 14 February 2020 18:28
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: 868Mhz Modules

Post by pitonec »

Hi,

I'm working on a firmware for ESP8266/CC1101 to control Orcon units, but I have only a basic 15RF remote. I'd like to meet somebody who has 15RF CO2 sensor to read packets it sends (and receives). Please PM me if interested.
MrSabel
Posts: 1
Joined: Tuesday 25 February 2020 9:39
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: 868Mhz Modules

Post by MrSabel »

pitonec wrote: Friday 14 February 2020 18:37 Hi,

I'm working on a firmware for ESP8266/CC1101 to control Orcon units, but I have only a basic 15RF remote. I'd like to meet somebody who has 15RF CO2 sensor to read packets it sends (and receives). Please PM me if interested.
I have in both, the remote with and without CO2 sensor. CC1101 is ordered and should be arriving in a month or so. Instead of an ESP8266, I will try to use the ESP32. Once I have the CC1101, I am happy to help!
revdbrink
Posts: 2
Joined: Friday 15 May 2020 17:49
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: 868Mhz Modules

Post by revdbrink »

Anyone any progress by sending the same signal as the remote or adding hardware, like a ESP32, to the unit itself.

I looking forward to the results.
I have the same Orcon unit with a CO2 sensor/remote and the basic remote.
Now and then the remote refuse to work, also with new batteries, so it should be nice If I can control it from my phone or with rules based on my own sensors.
wkossen
Posts: 62
Joined: Friday 06 November 2020 12:12
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: 868Mhz Modules

Post by wkossen »

I would love to know if there has been progress made on this topic. I’ld love to control my orcon machine from domoticz.
Post Reply