Change configuration of Fibaro Wall Plug device

For Z-Wave related questions in Domoticz

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
pipen
Posts: 1
Joined: Tuesday 29 November 2016 20:11
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Change configuration of Fibaro Wall Plug device

Post by pipen »

I hope this is the right forum, very new here! :)

I'm trying to change the configuration of my Fibaro Wall Plug to turn of the LED (even when the device is ON). So in Domoticz (version 3.5877 running on my RBPi 2 with UZB1) I change the value of the device "61. LED ring illumination colour when controlled device is on:" to "Illumination turned off completely" and press "Apply configuration for this device". I know get a message saying "Configuration send to node. If the node is asleep, this could take a while!". Finally I press "Ok".

For some reason the Fibaro Wall Plug never turn of the LED.Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Mauk59
Posts: 1
Joined: Wednesday 01 February 2017 12:04
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Change configuration of Fibaro Wall Plug device

Post by Mauk59 »

Hello Pipen,

I have my Domoticz installed with latest stable version on a NAS. My Fibaro Plug is recognize but as a Unknow device, I don't have the configuration's option below. Have you done something to have it? and by the have you managed to turn off the light?

Thank you
Post Reply