Nice new function in latest beta
Posted: Saturday 18 April 2026 14:48
Implemented in the latest beta: when you switch timer plans, domoticz will now restore the last value in a timerplan.
Example: I have 2 timerplans, one for home and one for away. When I am away, I don’t want my bathroom heater on. If I get home after the timer should have been switched on, it now does where previously it did not.
This allows you to implement thermostat schedules in domoticz and get these resumed.
Many thx to @giz for implementing this!
Example: I have 2 timerplans, one for home and one for away. When I am away, I don’t want my bathroom heater on. If I get home after the timer should have been switched on, it now does where previously it did not.
This allows you to implement thermostat schedules in domoticz and get these resumed.
Many thx to @giz for implementing this!