Nice new function in latest beta

Subforum for general discussions. Do not dump your questions/problems here, but try to find the subforum where it belongs!

Moderators: leecollings, remb0

Post Reply
User avatar
heggink
Posts: 994
Joined: Tuesday 08 September 2015 21:44
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 12451
Location: NL
Contact:

Nice new function in latest beta

Post by heggink »

Implemented in the latest beta: when you switch timer plans, domoticz will now restore the last value in a timerplan.

Example: I have 2 timerplans, one for home and one for away. When I am away, I don’t want my bathroom heater on. If I get home after the timer should have been switched on, it now does where previously it did not.

This allows you to implement thermostat schedules in domoticz and get these resumed.

Many thx to @giz for implementing this!
Docker in Truenas scale, close to latest beta
RFXCOM 433 and 868, zigbee2mqtt,
P1 meter & solar panel
Post Reply