Page 1 of 1

Emax-W6 via RTL_433 [SOLVED]

Posted: Friday 13 March 2026 14:29
by JeanBonnot
Hi everybody,
I recently installed an Emax-W6 weather station that transmits its data on 433 MHz. I'm using RTL_433, which recognizes the station perfectly, and Domoticz displays several devices from the Emax-W6.

BUT, only temperature and humidity are visible in Temp. page and emax-w6 LUX (luminosity?) appears in measurements page.

Other parameters such as UV radiation, rainfall, wind speed and direction have no associated devices.
The measurements page does not contain any of these devices.
emaxddevices.png
emaxddevices.png (229.01 KiB) Viewed 2650 times
The graphs for all emax-w6 devices are accessible (only) from the "Setting" - "Devices" page.
emaxw6wind.png
emaxw6wind.png (296.06 KiB) Viewed 2650 times

How to have emax-w6 devices displayed in"Measurements" page ???

Thx

OS: dietpi
Hardware: Orangepi 5
Version: 2025.2 (build 16997)
dzVents Version: 3.1.8
Python Version: 3.13.5

Re: Emax-W6 via RTL_433

Posted: Friday 13 March 2026 15:35
by waltervl
Wind and UV device appears in weather tab.

Re: Emax-W6 via RTL_433

Posted: Friday 20 March 2026 8:16
by JeanBonnot
waltervl wrote: Friday 13 March 2026 15:35 Wind and UV device appears in weather tab.
Thx for reply, but ... "weather" tab does not exists ! (?), only "Utility" tab (Mesures in french).
No tab weather
No tab weather
noweather.png (140.89 KiB) Viewed 2587 times
Furthermore, I have two devices in "temperature", including the wind sensor ( but both only display the temperature).
temp only
temp only
temp only.png (80.81 KiB) Viewed 2590 times
And when I display the wind log, it's the temperature that's displayed....
Log wind
Log wind
logtemp.png (182.46 KiB) Viewed 2590 times

Re: Emax-W6 via RTL_433

Posted: Friday 20 March 2026 10:02
by waltervl
Go to Menu Setup-Users and activate the weather tab for the users you have. See wiki:
https://wiki.domoticz.com/User_Management

Re: Emax-W6 via RTL_433

Posted: Tuesday 24 March 2026 8:08
by JeanBonnot
🙏 Thanks Walter, I'm a little ashamed I didn't look into that... Everything is working fine now.