Dashticz graph not working except month

Dashticz, alternative dashboard based on HTML, CSS, jQuery

Moderators: leecollings, htilburgs, robgeerts

Post Reply
Thiso
Posts: 6
Joined: Monday 05 October 2020 21:08
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Dashticz graph not working except month

Post by Thiso »

Hi, I have an issue with my graphs not working anymore. No data is loaded for the hours/today and the graph is not popping up. Only month is showing data. This is true for any block which can display a graph. I'm on the latest beta release. Any hint to what this could be or how to debug?
Thiso
Posts: 6
Joined: Monday 05 October 2020 21:08
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Dashticz graph not working except month

Post by Thiso »

For those interested: problem solved --> I messed up my Nest thermostat api so no new data was being collected. Hence it could only show older data in the month view.
Post Reply