I am working on this plugin: https://github.com/Tsjippy/Sunscreen
But it shows inconsistent behavior.
Once on every reboot I get this:
But... If I reboot is loads just fine. I think this happens once on every 10 boots.2019-03-28 13:29:03.829 Error: (SunScreen) failed to load 'plugin.py', Python Path used was '/home/pi/domoticz/plugins/Sunscreen/:/usr/lib/python35.zip:/usr/lib/python3.5:/usr/lib/python3.5/plat-arm-linux-gnueabihf:/usr/lib/python3.5/lib-dynload:/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages:/usr/lib/python3.5/dist-packages'.
2019-03-28 13:29:03.829 Error: (Sunscreen) Module Import failed, exception: 'InternalError'
2019-03-28 13:29:03.830 Error: (Sunscreen) Error Line details not available.
2019-03-28 13:29:24.418 Error: Sunscreen hardware (12) thread seems to have ended unexpectedly
2019-03-28 13:29:38.423 Error: Sunscreen hardware (12) thread seems to have ended unexpectedly
2019-03-28 13:29:52.426 Error: WebServer:8080 thread seems to have ended unexpectedly (last update 71.000000 seconds ago)
2019-03-28 13:29:52.427 Error: Sunscreen hardware (12) thread seems to have ended unexpectedly
2019-03-28 13:30:06.964 Error: WebServer:8080 thread seems to have ended unexpectedly (last update 85.000000 seconds ago)
I run Domoticz on a rip zero.
Anybody who can help out on what is going on here?