I have a problem when trying to restrict local network access, when I remove 192.168.0.* (se below) my devices.lua (domoticz/scripts/lua) gets overwritten and only contains:
return
<html><head><title>Unauthorized</title></head><body><h1>401 Unauthorized</h1></body></html>
Is this dzVents related? What to do?
Problem with devices.lua
Moderator: leecollings
- DewGew
- Posts: 582
- Joined: Thursday 21 April 2016 12:01
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: V4.10618
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
Re: Problem with devices.lua
I added the ip number for the domoticz server and that worked for me.
// Pierre
// Pierre
Raspberry Pi 3 | domoticz | Aeon Labs Z-Stick GEN5 | RFlink gateway
NanoPi NEO-air | REGO6XX interface | Machinon theme | Homebridge | Domoticz Google Assistant | ideAlarm
NanoPi NEO-air | REGO6XX interface | Machinon theme | Homebridge | Domoticz Google Assistant | ideAlarm
-
Peder
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Monday 30 January 2017 14:33
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Problem with devices.lua
Thank you DewGew !!
I had the same problem. A lot of:...
....in the log-file.
Also the devices.lua was only 99 bytes in size.
If I deleted the file it soon got back and causing the errors.
Then I added the IP of my server as you suggested. Then deleting the faulty devices.lua.
Now it seems to work OK. No more errors and the file size is 3kb
I had the same problem. A lot of:...
Code: Select all
2017-01-30 14:50:00.260 LUA: devices.lua cannot be loaded
2017-01-30 14:50:00.260 LUA: error loading module 'devices' from file '/home/pi/domoticz/scripts/lua/devices.lua':
/home/pi/domoticz/scripts/lua/devices.lua:2: unexpected symbol near '<'Also the devices.lua was only 99 bytes in size.
If I deleted the file it soon got back and causing the errors.
Then I added the IP of my server as you suggested. Then deleting the faulty devices.lua.
Now it seems to work OK. No more errors and the file size is 3kb