
Aurora theme
Moderator: leecollings
- Lenyyy
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Friday 28 December 2018 23:09
- Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
- Domoticz version: v2020.1.
- Location: Poland
- Contact:
Re: Aurora theme
Can you help me with cameras configuration? I have window without pictures ;-(


Nobody knows everything. There're no stupid questions.
-
besix
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Friday 25 January 2019 11:33
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: beta
- Location: Poland
- Contact:
Re: Aurora theme
Hi
I see my domoticz's window (where did you find it)
Set the camera switches to the first three windows of the desktop because only the first three windows can display the image.
The theme must also have Show three highlighted items and Camera previews on the dashboard set
I see my domoticz's window (where did you find it)
Set the camera switches to the first three windows of the desktop because only the first three windows can display the image.
The theme must also have Show three highlighted items and Camera previews on the dashboard set
-
tlkg
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sunday 14 January 2018 22:17
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2021.1
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: Aurora theme
Version: 2020.2
Build Hash: b63341bc0
Compile Date: 2020-04-26 05:47:55
dzVents Version: 3.0.2
Python Version: 3.7.3 (default, Apr 3 2019, 05:39:12) [GCC 8.2.0]
I posted this in "Problems" but thought I would check here to see if anyone else is running V2020.2 with Aurora and their dashboard is updating correctly on their system. So, not necessarily looking for a solution (I know this theme is no longer supported) but rather a check if anyone has had success with Aurora theme with v2020.2 Domoticz.
"After upgrading to 2020.2 the dashboard screen doesn't refresh state changes. Looks like the last date and time for each node is getting refreshed but not it's state. If I select or go to the "Switches" page all of the nodes refresh fine in real time. I have read that some of this maybe due to Websockets but it appears that websockets are working in chrome ok. I have cleared the browser cache multiple times and am only accessing Domoticz from my local LAN so there shouldn't be any proxy issues.
All worked fine in the 4.xxxxx versions."
Thanks
Build Hash: b63341bc0
Compile Date: 2020-04-26 05:47:55
dzVents Version: 3.0.2
Python Version: 3.7.3 (default, Apr 3 2019, 05:39:12) [GCC 8.2.0]
I posted this in "Problems" but thought I would check here to see if anyone else is running V2020.2 with Aurora and their dashboard is updating correctly on their system. So, not necessarily looking for a solution (I know this theme is no longer supported) but rather a check if anyone has had success with Aurora theme with v2020.2 Domoticz.
"After upgrading to 2020.2 the dashboard screen doesn't refresh state changes. Looks like the last date and time for each node is getting refreshed but not it's state. If I select or go to the "Switches" page all of the nodes refresh fine in real time. I have read that some of this maybe due to Websockets but it appears that websockets are working in chrome ok. I have cleared the browser cache multiple times and am only accessing Domoticz from my local LAN so there shouldn't be any proxy issues.
All worked fine in the 4.xxxxx versions."
Thanks
-
hanryz
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Monday 31 October 2016 23:18
- Target OS: Windows
- Domoticz version: 3.5837
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Aurora theme
Guys sorry, was just lazy to experiment myself, but would it be possible to present buinradar image in one of the (iframe) tiles of Aurora theme? Thanks!
-
dheuts
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Monday 25 March 2019 15:14
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Location: Brunssum, Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Aurora theme
UPDATE: It's working now!! When having thermostats in the dashboard, the camera feeds and datavisualizations are not working.step wrote: Sunday 12 August 2018 22:41Yes:blauwebuis wrote: Saturday 11 August 2018 19:51 And you've enabled showing the 3 highlighted items? And it's in those 3?
Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 22.40.54.png
Removing the thermostats as favorites was the solution.
Hi, I also can't get it working. Also the visualisations of the graphs are not working.
I think all the settings are correct.
Did you get this working? Anyone has any idea how to fix it?
Raspberry Pi 4 With Domoticz - RFXCom - Tuya Wifi LED lights - Chuango Alarm - Zwave+ - Zigbee2MQTT - Anna Thermostat - Broadlink IR, P1 - Eufy Robo Vacuum - Worx Robo Mower
-
Creo2005
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wednesday 26 February 2020 13:39
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Aurora theme
After beta update theme is corrupt
what to do?
- waltervl
- Posts: 7016
- Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: Aurora theme
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
-
klarf
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Monday 26 January 2026 10:06
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Aurora theme
Hello!
With the 2026.1 update, the theme is no longer working correctly.
I love the homepage widgets being arranged in a column, not a pile. Also, I like the temperature tracking (graph) on the widgets for a quick overview.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the theme?
Thanks!
With the 2026.1 update, the theme is no longer working correctly.
I love the homepage widgets being arranged in a column, not a pile. Also, I like the temperature tracking (graph) on the widgets for a quick overview.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the theme?
Thanks!
-
domcars0
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Thursday 03 August 2017 22:31
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.2
- Location: France
- Contact:
Re: Aurora theme
Hi. For Dz 2006.1 and later, I suggest trying out the new NightGlass Theme (viewtopic.php?t=44563). For a first attempt, this theme looks really promising to me (Thanks to galadril!)
-
meal
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Monday 04 March 2019 14:59
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2025.2
- Location: France
- Contact:
Re: Aurora theme
Hello
Up to domoticz version 2026V1 I was using the Aurora theme.
Since then I switch to default theme using the dynamic dashboard.
Dynamic dashboard is a huge step forward to improve domoticz look and feel.
BR
Up to domoticz version 2026V1 I was using the Aurora theme.
Since then I switch to default theme using the dynamic dashboard.
Dynamic dashboard is a huge step forward to improve domoticz look and feel.
BR
meal