Fibaro wall plug and Greenwave wall plug stopped consumption reporting

For Z-Wave related questions in Domoticz

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
bigpea
Posts: 91
Joined: Thursday 11 August 2016 12:30
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Location: IT
Contact:

Fibaro wall plug and Greenwave wall plug stopped consumption reporting

Post by bigpea »

Hi all,
in the last week I have a problem with one Fibaro wall plug and one Greenwave wall plug.
The consumption report was working perfectly, but as of September 15 does not bring any more consumption, I can still turn on and off the device, but do not receive consumption data.
In this date, I just added the multisensor 6 (Aeotec ZW100), I removed the device but the problem persists.
I restarted domoticz as suggested in another post.
The power meter for the overall current works rather successfully.
screenshot.330.png
screenshot.330.png (13.11 KiB) Viewed 434 times
Have you any idea?
Post Reply