I have a nice Wifi Switch from Kankun.
I want to see its status. When I open http://192.168.1.54/cgi-bin/relay.cgi?state . I get "ON" back.
I need a sample LUA script that ask for the state of the wifiswitch and changes the status accordingly. I hope you can help me
Read Kankun Wifi Smart switch status
Moderator: leecollings
-
wmn79
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Monday 13 April 2015 23:19
- Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
- Domoticz version: 3.5033
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Read Kankun Wifi Smart switch status
I bet you have already got it up and running, but otherwise, check the post here https://plus.google.com/112354434499704 ... SYcpXi3Y83. I used that to get the switches available in domoticz.
-
ThinkPad
- Posts: 890
- Joined: Tuesday 30 September 2014 8:49
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: beta
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Read Kankun Wifi Smart switch status
Maybe you can use parts of my script: http://domoticz.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 741#p40343
I do a kind of similar thing with a ESP8266 that serves a webpage.
I do a kind of similar thing with a ESP8266 that serves a webpage.
I am not active on this forum anymore.
-
dijkdj
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Saturday 07 March 2015 22:10
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Read Kankun Wifi Smart switch status
Hi Thinkpad. How can I update the switch status without really switching?
-
ThinkPad
- Posts: 890
- Joined: Tuesday 30 September 2014 8:49
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: beta
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Read Kankun Wifi Smart switch status
Not possible, as far as i know. But what happens when you switch it 'On' in Domoticz when it is already turned on? Nothing i guess?
I am not active on this forum anymore.
-
dijkdj
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Saturday 07 March 2015 22:10
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Read Kankun Wifi Smart switch status
That is true, nothing happens. Just want domoticz to show the same state as the switch is. The same way Hue lights do.
Re: Read Kankun Wifi Smart switch status
Hi,
I am new here. This is easy as pie.
1,
Create a Dummy On/Off switch.
On Action:
http://192.168.1.22/cgi-bin/json.cgi?set=on
Off Action:
http://192.168.1.22/cgi-bin/json.cgi?set=off
2,
Create a bash script somewhere on your Domoticz server.
I put mine on my Raspberry Pi in /home/pi/ directory:
pi@raspberrypi:~/$nano /home/pi/domoticz_checkstatus.sh
Modify IP's......
Set correct chmod:
pi@raspberrypi:~/$ chmod +x domoticz_checkstatus.sh
Now create a new crontab job and let run our script every minute:
* * * * * /home/pi/scripts/domoticz_checkstatus.sh
Done.
From now, If you turn off your Kankun elsewhere than in Domoticz, then switch status in Domoticz will be changed to off mode too.
I am new here. This is easy as pie.
1,
Create a Dummy On/Off switch.
On Action:
http://192.168.1.22/cgi-bin/json.cgi?set=on
Off Action:
http://192.168.1.22/cgi-bin/json.cgi?set=off
2,
Create a bash script somewhere on your Domoticz server.
I put mine on my Raspberry Pi in /home/pi/ directory:
pi@raspberrypi:~/$nano /home/pi/domoticz_checkstatus.sh
Code: Select all
#!/bin/bash
#Adrian Mihalko - mihalko.eu
#
KANKUNIP="192.168.1.22"
DOMOTICZIP="192.168.1.14"
STATUS=$( curl "http://"$KANKUNIP"/cgi-bin/json.cgi?get=state" | egrep -m 1 '"state"' | awk -F '"' '{ print $4 }')
#echo "$STATUS"
if [[ "$STATUS" == "on" ]]
then
#echo "Set switch status: ON"
curl "http://"$DOMOTICZIP":8080/json.htm?type=command¶m=udevice&idx=4&nvalue=1"
else
#echo "Set switch status: OFF"
curl "http://"$DOMOTICZIP":8080/json.htm?type=command¶m=udevice&idx=4&nvalue=0"
fiSet correct chmod:
pi@raspberrypi:~/$ chmod +x domoticz_checkstatus.sh
Now create a new crontab job and let run our script every minute:
* * * * * /home/pi/scripts/domoticz_checkstatus.sh
Done.
From now, If you turn off your Kankun elsewhere than in Domoticz, then switch status in Domoticz will be changed to off mode too.