I also want to use my dutch KAKU system with Domoticz, I just ordered the RFX transmitter. I am really enthousiastic with my new hobby!!
GrovePi sensors
Moderators: leecollings, remb0
- groetg
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tuesday 06 January 2015 20:41
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: V2.4025
- Location: Heerhugowaard, Holland
- Contact:
GrovePi sensors
Hello, I am new to this world and just bought a smartliving.io rpi starterkit. After that I read about Domoticz, I think Domoticz suits more with me than programming with smartliving.io. Now i want to use my grovePi sensors from the starterkit, but that wont work!
I also want to use my dutch KAKU system with Domoticz, I just ordered the RFX transmitter. I am really enthousiastic with my new hobby!!
I also want to use my dutch KAKU system with Domoticz, I just ordered the RFX transmitter. I am really enthousiastic with my new hobby!!
Master: RPI Model 2B
Sub 1: RPI Model 2B
RFX transmitter/receiver 433 Mhz
13 KAKU units (3 window sensors, 1 door sensor, 7 light switches, 1 dusk sensor, 1 motion sensor)
4 IP cam
Meteostick
OTGW
P1 cable
Davis Vantage Pro weatherstation (incl. solar/UV)
Sub 1: RPI Model 2B
RFX transmitter/receiver 433 Mhz
13 KAKU units (3 window sensors, 1 door sensor, 7 light switches, 1 dusk sensor, 1 motion sensor)
4 IP cam
Meteostick
OTGW
P1 cable
Davis Vantage Pro weatherstation (incl. solar/UV)
-
riskyboy
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tuesday 05 January 2016 0:19
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: GrovePi sensors
Hi there. Did you ever get the GrovePi starterkit working with Domoticz? I've just started playing with both and keen to see if it's possible?