I purchase the door sensor with the lock. You need to have the door sensor to be able to detect if the door is open or not.
Alternatively, you could check the lock status, if the lock status is open it means that the door is (being) opened. That should also work in my view.
Nuki lock setup
Moderator: leecollings
-
rgroothuis
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Friday 03 April 2015 17:09
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
-
xKingx
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tuesday 03 June 2014 11:23
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2022.1
- Location: Holland
- Contact:
Re: Nuki lock setup
Thanks again. Yeah older versions of the lock did come with a door sensor. Colleague of mine has that version too. But for the newer version they are sold seperately. OK, will see if I can get it from the lock or need the sensor!
Raspberry Pi running Domoticz image
-
llbrt
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Friday 27 January 2023 18:34
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: Brittany
- Contact:
Re: Nuki lock setup
Hi,
I created a Nuki bridge integration plugin based on pynuki. Here is the repository: https://github.com/llbrt/DomoticzNukiBridge
I have only an old smart lock (without door sensor) and a bridge, but it should work with several bridges, lock sensors and openers.
It works fine for me with the latest stable version 2026.3
I'd be happy to have some feebacks or suggestions, especially about the support of openers.
If you have a working setup, you may still try it on a separate new Domoticz instance.
Thanks
I created a Nuki bridge integration plugin based on pynuki. Here is the repository: https://github.com/llbrt/DomoticzNukiBridge
I have only an old smart lock (without door sensor) and a bridge, but it should work with several bridges, lock sensors and openers.
It works fine for me with the latest stable version 2026.3
I'd be happy to have some feebacks or suggestions, especially about the support of openers.
If you have a working setup, you may still try it on a separate new Domoticz instance.
Thanks