z2m and hardcored z2m works 100%JanJaap wrote: Tuesday 03 January 2023 12:49In my experience, the Z2M python plugin works quite well for most devices, like 95% of Z2M project by Koen. I added for example the Tom thermostat in Z2M and needed to add things in Z2M plugin to get it to work. Without Python and plugin knowledge, you're not going to get this to work (and then, the Z2M plugin is one of the most complicated ones I've seen).Derik wrote: Sunday 01 January 2023 13:43This is the problem with 1 developer....manjh wrote: Saturday 31 December 2022 16:44 I see that the author of this plugin has not been active on this forum since September... given the fact that he is located in the Ukrain, I worry about his well being.
Does anyone have information? Is he OK?
Try the hardcore version in Domoticz. Working great, and all the devices/settings are in your backup etc. [ no other save options needed.. ]
As mentioned, the Z2M plugin is a 1 man thing which is always risky, but Stas has been approving PR's on the plugin. I guess he's just not actively maintaining it anymore (has probably other things to worry about).
And the risk of a one men show...
With ALL the respect voor developing a plugin.. 1 man not the best soltion [ i used it for a long time.. perhaps he don't upgrade because the domoticz option