Use button with json without popup?

Dashticz, alternative dashboard based on HTML, CSS, jQuery

Moderators: leecollings, htilburgs, robgeerts

Post Reply
sailmich
Posts: 245
Joined: Wednesday 17 February 2016 22:55
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Germany
Contact:

Use button with json without popup?

Post by sailmich »

I would like to use a button with http://myserver:myport /json.htm?type=command&param=switchlight&idx=99&switchcmd=On. When doing this i get a popup with information of the status. Is it possible to avoid this?
Any help appreciate!
User avatar
HansieNL
Posts: 994
Joined: Monday 28 September 2015 15:13
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Use button with json without popup?

Post by HansieNL »

Have you tried with the newwindow:3 parameter in the block?
https://github.com/Dashticz/dashticz/b ... uttons.rst
Blah blah blah
sailmich
Posts: 245
Joined: Wednesday 17 February 2016 22:55
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Use button with json without popup?

Post by sailmich »

Sorry for my late reply! Now I tried and it worked! I didn't anticipate how to use it correct! Sometimes I just need a kick! Thx a lot!
Post Reply