Webui not working - connection refused

On various Hardware and OS systems: pi / windows / routers / nas, etc

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
pvdburgt
Posts: 2
Joined: Thursday 10 September 2020 20:36
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Webui not working - connection refused

Post by pvdburgt »

I installed domoticz and everything worked. But then the WEBUI was not available anymore.
http://ipadres:8080

And yes I checked in the router it is the raspberry ipadres. When I ping it it is available.
With SSH I tried everything.

wget localhost

--2020-09-10 19:43:41-- http://localhost/
Resolving localhost (localhost)... ::1, 127.0.0.1
Connecting to localhost (localhost)|::1|:80... failed: Connection refused.
Connecting to localhost (localhost)|127.0.0.1|:80... failed: Connection refused.

sudo netstat -plnt

Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State PID/Program name
tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:22 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 473/sshd
tcp6 0 0 :::22 :::* LISTEN
pvdburgt
Posts: 2
Joined: Thursday 10 September 2020 20:36
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Webui not working - connection refused

Post by pvdburgt »

sudo iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target prot opt source destination
Post Reply