2 new BETA plugins
Moderator: leecollings
- heggink
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Tuesday 08 September 2015 21:44
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 12451
- Location: NL
- Contact:
2 new BETA plugins
All,
In the process of replacing bash and other scripts, I needed 2 plugins:
1) tracking apple phones through iCloud (using the pyicloud library)
2) pinging bluetooth MACs in order to detect people's presence (using l2ping in the bluez library and based on Xorfor's MAC presence)
These are my first 2 python plugins AND my first GitHub entries (so a double whammy) so be gentle.
They can be found at https://github.com/heggink. When stable enough, they can be added to the domoticz wiki.
Support is currently minimal due to heavy international travel schedule.
H
In the process of replacing bash and other scripts, I needed 2 plugins:
1) tracking apple phones through iCloud (using the pyicloud library)
2) pinging bluetooth MACs in order to detect people's presence (using l2ping in the bluez library and based on Xorfor's MAC presence)
These are my first 2 python plugins AND my first GitHub entries (so a double whammy) so be gentle.
They can be found at https://github.com/heggink. When stable enough, they can be added to the domoticz wiki.
Support is currently minimal due to heavy international travel schedule.
H
Docker in Truenas scale, close to latest beta
RFXCOM 433 and 868, zigbee2mqtt,
P1 meter & solar panel
RFXCOM 433 and 868, zigbee2mqtt,
P1 meter & solar panel
-
mcmikev
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tuesday 26 May 2015 8:11
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: beta
- Location: right here
- Contact:
Re: 2 new BETA plugins
Testing now. So far so good.
Had to enable allow new hardware in order to get the switch created so that was the only part that was not clear at that time
Now I have disabled the crontab version of l2ping and use this plugin.
Thanks for making it.
Had to enable allow new hardware in order to get the switch created so that was the only part that was not clear at that time
Now I have disabled the crontab version of l2ping and use this plugin.
Thanks for making it.
- heggink
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Tuesday 08 September 2015 21:44
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 12451
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: 2 new BETA plugins
Haha great. That's exactly why I did it, less scripts, easier management. Glad it helps. Please monitor memory usage as my python skills are pretty bad. Would not want to be the cause of memory leaks.
Docker in Truenas scale, close to latest beta
RFXCOM 433 and 868, zigbee2mqtt,
P1 meter & solar panel
RFXCOM 433 and 868, zigbee2mqtt,
P1 meter & solar panel
- heggink
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Tuesday 08 September 2015 21:44
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 12451
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: 2 new BETA plugins
Yup. I do have a large antenna as I also read my solar inverter thru Bluetooth so that helps with the reach but I can ping iPhones Bluetooth macs nicely
Docker in Truenas scale, close to latest beta
RFXCOM 433 and 868, zigbee2mqtt,
P1 meter & solar panel
RFXCOM 433 and 868, zigbee2mqtt,
P1 meter & solar panel
- EdddieN
- Posts: 510
- Joined: Wednesday 16 November 2016 11:31
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 4.9700
- Location: Scotland
- Contact:
Re: 2 new BETA plugins
Interested! Which antenna? I use a Raspberry Pi so I imagine I need a usb Bluetooth one? Don’t think the RPI gets very far... at least when I tested for other devices like blinds
11101101 - www.machinon.com
- heggink
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Tuesday 08 September 2015 21:44
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 12451
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: 2 new BETA plugins
True. I have a USB adapter with an external antenna (bought separately). Need to look up the brand but it works really well. I'll let you know.
Docker in Truenas scale, close to latest beta
RFXCOM 433 and 868, zigbee2mqtt,
P1 meter & solar panel
RFXCOM 433 and 868, zigbee2mqtt,
P1 meter & solar panel
- heggink
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Tuesday 08 September 2015 21:44
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 12451
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: 2 new BETA plugins
http://www.senanetworks.com/ud100-g03.html
Sena ud100. Added a cable and std wifi antenna I think.
Sena ud100. Added a cable and std wifi antenna I think.
Docker in Truenas scale, close to latest beta
RFXCOM 433 and 868, zigbee2mqtt,
P1 meter & solar panel
RFXCOM 433 and 868, zigbee2mqtt,
P1 meter & solar panel
-
RduPre
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Thursday 11 August 2016 18:41
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: beta
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: 2 new BETA plugins
Hi,
I like to try the iCloud version of this plugin. Is it still BETA, is anybody using it already and what are the opinions?
Thx,
Rien
I like to try the iCloud version of this plugin. Is it still BETA, is anybody using it already and what are the opinions?
Thx,
Rien