Execute event only once for a day

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
User avatar
advokatb
Posts: 3
Joined: Monday 19 March 2018 19:22
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Execute event only once for a day

Post by advokatb »

Hi. I've created event that tells me by Telegram message when my wife comes home from work.

Here it is:
domiticz_wife_home.PNG
domiticz_wife_home.PNG (23.87 KiB) Viewed 1407 times
So I check with Alive_Ping her phone in home's wi-fi network, and if this time is between 17:30 and 19:00 then I recieve Telegram's message.
Also Xiaomi Gateway tells me this by voice.

The problem is that if my wife's phone lose wi-fi network and then finds it I recieve this messages several (~10) times till 19:00.
How can I learn this event stop running for today if my wife's phone was already found and I already know that she's at home.
I need to execute it for 1 time a day (till she comes home).

Thanks.
User avatar
jvdz
Posts: 2476
Joined: Tuesday 30 December 2014 19:25
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 4.107
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Execute event only once for a day

Post by jvdz »

I would normally use a uservariable for that. Simply create a uservariable and reset it to 0 each day at 17:00 with a separate blockly.
Then update the shown blockly with this logic: when the phone is detected and the uservariable is 0, you send the telegram and set the uservariable to 1.


Jos
User avatar
advokatb
Posts: 3
Joined: Monday 19 March 2018 19:22
Target OS: Windows
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Ukraine
Contact:

Re: Execute event only once for a day

Post by advokatb »

jvdz wrote: Monday 07 May 2018 12:02 I would normally use a uservariable for that. Simply create a uservariable and reset it to 0 each day at 17:00 with a separate blockly.
Then update the shown blockly with this logic: when the phone is detected and the uservariable is 0, you send the telegram and set the uservariable to 1.


Jos
Thanks, it works!
Post Reply