Domoticz process stops

On various Hardware and OS systems: pi / windows / routers / nas, etc

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
ykuijs
Posts: 19
Joined: Saturday 30 December 2017 20:36
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Domoticz process stops

Post by ykuijs »

I am running Domoticz on a Raspberry Pi 3 and am encoutering an issue:
Domoticz runs fine for several hours/days, but then stops responsing. When I run "sudo service domoticz status", the output shows that the service is "active (exited)". When reviewing the running processes, no domoticz processes are running.

I have a P1 cable connected to my RPi, which is used by Domoticz, and I have connected by Philips Hue Bridge to Domoticz.

How can I troubleshoot what is causing this issue?
SweetPants

Re: Domoticz process stops

Post by SweetPants »

First of all search the log file (domoticz.log by default) to see if there are any strange messages
Venzent
Posts: 40
Joined: Sunday 15 April 2018 13:00
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 3.8153
Contact:

Re: Domoticz process stops

Post by Venzent »

Do you have a Harmony Hub connected with Domoticz? Had the same issue, disabled the Harmony Hub and the problem was over. Several reports about it on the forum.
Post Reply