Domoticz revision Topic is solved
Moderators: leecollings, remb0
Forum rules
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.
Use the following template when posting here:
Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:
.....
If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly
If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post
Please mark your topic as Solved when the problem is solved.
Before posting here, make sure you are on the latest Beta or Stable version.
If you have problems related to the web gui, clear your browser cache + appcache first.
Use the following template when posting here:
Version: xxxx
Platform: xxxx
Plugin/Hardware: xxxx
Description:
.....
If you are having problems with scripts/blockly, always post the script (in a spoiler or code tag) or screenshots of your blockly
If you are replying, please do not quote images/code from the first post
Please mark your topic as Solved when the problem is solved.
- HansieNL
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Monday 28 September 2015 15:13
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Domoticz revision
Hello all,
Maybe I don't look good but I can't find the revision of the installed Domoticz version.
In the about box there's no revision version shown only the main version.
Can someone tell me how to get the revision?
Thanks in advance.
Maybe I don't look good but I can't find the revision of the installed Domoticz version.
In the about box there's no revision version shown only the main version.
Can someone tell me how to get the revision?
Thanks in advance.
Blah blah blah
-
jannl
- Posts: 870
- Joined: Thursday 02 October 2014 6:36
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1.x
- Location: Geleen
- Contact:
Re: Domoticz revision
It is on top of the screen, below 'Domoticz' in the upper left corner. On a mobile only in landscape mode
- HansieNL
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Monday 28 September 2015 15:13
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Domoticz revision
Thanks jannl.
I see the main version number, but not a revision number.
With an older beta version (before the complete restyling) the revision was shown between parenthesis () behind the main version.
Would be great if the revision will be shown at the about box too.
I see the main version number, but not a revision number.
With an older beta version (before the complete restyling) the revision was shown between parenthesis () behind the main version.
Would be great if the revision will be shown at the about box too.
Blah blah blah
-
Rik60
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Sunday 25 June 2023 21:54
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Domoticz revision
Same problem here. Running 2026.3 beta, updated today
- Attachments
-
- Domoticz_version.png (209.63 KiB) Viewed 704 times
- HansieNL
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Monday 28 September 2015 15:13
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Domoticz revision
Trying http://192.168.2.2:8080/json.htm?type=c ... getversion and the answer is without the revision number too?
In the past it was shown this way "version" : "2023.1 (build 15331)" now I just get "version" : "2026.3"
In the past it was shown this way "version" : "2023.1 (build 15331)" now I just get "version" : "2026.3"
Blah blah blah
-
Rik60
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Sunday 25 June 2023 21:54
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: The Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Domoticz revision
"DomoticzUpdateURL" : "https://www.domoticz.com/download.php?c ... ne=aarch64",
"HaveUpdate" : false,
"Revision" : 18180,
"SystemName" : "linux",
"UseUpdate" : true,
"build_time" : "2026-08-05 13:24:03",
"db_size" : 19188736,
"dzvents_version" : "3.1.11",
"hash" : "8b245beb5",
"python_version" : "3.13.5 (main, Jul 15 2026, 20:25:40) [GCC 14.2.0]",
"status" : "OK",
"title" : "GetVersion",
"version" : "2026.3"
}
This is the answer
"HaveUpdate" : false,
"Revision" : 18180,
"SystemName" : "linux",
"UseUpdate" : true,
"build_time" : "2026-08-05 13:24:03",
"db_size" : 19188736,
"dzvents_version" : "3.1.11",
"hash" : "8b245beb5",
"python_version" : "3.13.5 (main, Jul 15 2026, 20:25:40) [GCC 14.2.0]",
"status" : "OK",
"title" : "GetVersion",
"version" : "2026.3"
}
This is the answer
- HansieNL
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Monday 28 September 2015 15:13
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Domoticz revision
@Rik60
As far as I know is this revision version the latest revision available for download and not the installed version.
I get revision 18185, but I'm sure I don't have that one installed.
As far as I know is this revision version the latest revision available for download and not the installed version.
I get revision 18185, but I'm sure I don't have that one installed.
Blah blah blah
- HansieNL
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Monday 28 September 2015 15:13
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Domoticz revision
Looks like problem will be fixed:
Little info - Build version missing #6943 https://github.com/domoticz/domoticz/issues/6943
FIXED
Little info - Build version missing #6943 https://github.com/domoticz/domoticz/issues/6943
FIXED
Blah blah blah
-
Gravityz
- Posts: 755
- Joined: Wednesday 16 December 2015 19:13
- Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Domoticz revision
thought it was a new feature.
some time a go i started naming my docker container with the build included so it was not a big deal for me.
glad is it back now
some time a go i started naming my docker container with the build included so it was not a big deal for me.
glad is it back now
- HansieNL
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Monday 28 September 2015 15:13
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: Domoticz revision
I now have created a dzvents script that sends the version as for example 2026.3.18185 to a variable. This script will run at every domoticz start.
Code: Select all
return {
on = {
at_startup = true
},
execute = function(domoticz)
local rawVersion = tostring(domoticz.settings.domoticzVersion)
local currentVersion = rawVersion:gsub("%s*%(build%s*(%d+)%)", ".%1")
local var = domoticz.variables('domoVer')
local storedVersion = var.value
if currentVersion ~= storedVersion then
domoticz.log('Nieuwe Domoticz versie: ' .. currentVersion, domoticz.LOG_INFO)
var.set(currentVersion)
end
end
}
Blah blah blah