Unable to Install Topic is solved

On various Hardware and OS systems: pi / windows / routers / nas, etc

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
Duzeper
Posts: 4
Joined: Friday 27 March 2026 18:00
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Unable to Install

Post by Duzeper »

System: RPi 3B+
Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 13 (trixie)
Kernel: Linux 6.12.75+rpt-rpi-v8

I am trying to install Domoticz 'The "easy" way', ie

Code: Select all

sudo bash -c "$(curl -sSfL https://install.domoticz.com)"
and I get as far as the first dialog - Domoticz automated installer - but the <Ok> button is not active. All I see is a text cursor and nothing happens if I click it so I can get no further. In fact, I can only close the teminal by performing a reboot.

You will have probably gathered by now, that I am pretty much a 'noob' as far as this is concerned, so any help would be much appreciated.
User avatar
waltervl
Posts: 7011
Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 2026.3
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: Unable to Install

Post by waltervl »

Did you try [tab] to select and [space] to confirm?
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Duzeper
Posts: 4
Joined: Friday 27 March 2026 18:00
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Unable to Install

Post by Duzeper »

That's fixed it. Many thanks.
Post Reply