Join 16,000+ members discussing home automation with Domoticz. Get help with Zigbee, ZWave, MQTT, scripting, and 150+ integrations https://forum.domoticz.com/
I just saw a video, and i thought this is actually a great (home automation) idea!
Its not a project i'm working on or something but just wanted to share it with you.
maybe there is someone out there that want to try build one of these for himself
it cooks circuit boards though and not food, it'll solder me up a whole circuit board full of surface mount components in a few mins and look like a machine did it.. The temps are extremely precise and I can program in dynamic cooking times to say heat to X within X, and stay there for X before smoothly ramping to X.. thats how you cook stuff right and get the chemical reactions down.. get the perfect pizza every time.
but this is just gimmick, he's just fine tuning the autocook feature by augmenting an active IR camera.. As much as I love my automation I also love my Appliances to last for decades... so I'll just stick with putting a simple energy monitor on the microwave to alert me when its done cooking.
Since building it Ive wanted to hack into my oven range and hookup a pid controller, but thats some serious amperage to muck about with.