I think I need a bigger screen

In this subforum you can show projects you have made, or you are busy with. Please create your own topic.

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
NickHead
Posts: 83
Joined: Tuesday 29 October 2013 18:30
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:
Location: North East Coast of the UK
Contact:

I think I need a bigger screen

Post by NickHead »

And I haven't finished it yet.
DomoticzScr.jpg
DomoticzScr.jpg (256.09 KiB) Viewed 3209 times
A lot of stuff that is doing my head in.
User avatar
gizmocuz
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thursday 11 July 2013 18:59
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: beta
Location: Top of the world
Contact:

Re: I think I need a bigger screen

Post by gizmocuz »

or you could use 'tabs' :mrgreen:
Quality outlives Quantity!
NickHead
Posts: 83
Joined: Tuesday 29 October 2013 18:30
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:
Location: North East Coast of the UK
Contact:

Re: I think I need a bigger screen

Post by NickHead »

In what way do you mean tabs, Giz?

If it is the Html Templates in the Utility section, then I already use them for
other status screens.

Can I create my own tabs ? Would be nice to have a proper tab. Maybe just a confirmation on the above first.

I am happy now the PIFace has stabilised, and I have done nothing to it.


Regards

nick
A lot of stuff that is doing my head in.
Ron
Posts: 82
Joined: Friday 27 December 2013 23:29
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 2.2284
Location: Nederland, Den Bosch
Contact:

Re: I think I need a bigger screen

Post by Ron »

I used this screen a while ago at work, it is big enough and a touch screen! :-)
Attachments
big touch screen
big touch screen
IMAG0737_klein.jpg (346.91 KiB) Viewed 2581 times
NickHead
Posts: 83
Joined: Tuesday 29 October 2013 18:30
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version:
Location: North East Coast of the UK
Contact:

Re: I think I need a bigger screen

Post by NickHead »

'tis a bit of a beast so it is.
A lot of stuff that is doing my head in.
Derik
Posts: 1605
Joined: Friday 18 October 2013 23:33
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: BETA
Location: Arnhem/Nijmegen Nederland
Contact:

Re: I think I need a bigger screen

Post by Derik »

mmm great outlook....
Do you share this one?
Xu4: Beta Extreme antenna RFXcomE,WU Fi Ping ip P1 Gen5 PVOutput Harmony HUE SolarmanPv OTG Winddelen Alive ESP Buienradar MySensors WOL Winddelen counting RPi: Beta SMAspot RFlinkTest Domoticz ...Different backups
Post Reply