Hello from Keyla and Marc
Posted: Saturday 03 October 2026 22:35
Hi everyone. I am Keyla and my partner is Marc. We spend our time converting a camper van to travel for several months a year. We love this nomadic lifestyle, but managing energy and onboard gear in a small space brings its share of daily challenges.
Marc focuses mostly on the electrical side and solar setup, while I get more and more involved with the onboard home automation. We run Domoticz on a small Raspberry Pi to monitor battery levels, temperatures, and a few relays. Living on the road means we do not know everything right away, so we learn a lot as we go.
Marc focuses mostly on the electrical side and solar setup, while I get more and more involved with the onboard home automation. We run Domoticz on a small Raspberry Pi to monitor battery levels, temperatures, and a few relays. Living on the road means we do not know everything right away, so we learn a lot as we go.