Page 1 of 1

FR: icon change for Temperature and weather (and two more)

Posted: Saturday 03 October 2026 12:17
by diekli
Hi Team,

Upgraded today to 2026.4 in Docker on a Raspberry Pi, went very smooth !
Thank you for all your great work !

(1)
One thing I've been waiting for is the possibility to change Icons for Temperature and Weather.

Especially with Temperature, a lot of people will benefit.
Now-a-days with Connected Cars, Solar Devices, different heating/Cooling devices (in Domoticz),
I think it would make sense that we are able to change the icon with a relevant somethign to differentiate them.

(2)
I know I can add custom icons (and I've noticed the changes in 2026.4 regarding icons)...
Can we add an Euro icon and a Car icon to the default ones of Domoticz?
Happy to help here, is there a process how to submit new ideas/icons?
Apologies for not knowing.

(3)
Ps. When editing a device in the Utility Tab the button to update is called "Update", in the Switches tab it is called "Save".
It is a very minor change, but it does help with consistency, when this would be changed to Update.