Page 1 of 1

v2026.4 on Ubuntu (text issue)

Posted: Friday 02 October 2026 8:11
by mrelfire
Hello,
I just migrate from v2026.3 to v2026.4 and now I do not see any more the Device name on each frame for the device, I see its caracteristic like temperature, but the "for whom" is not longer shown
What is my mistake please ?

Re: v2026.4 on Ubuntu (text issue)

Posted: Friday 02 October 2026 9:18
by mrelfire
I found the solution:
- a service restart is not enough
I have to do a full reboot serveur (perhaps an apache restart should have been enough ?)

Re: v2026.4 on Ubuntu (text issue)

Posted: Friday 02 October 2026 16:51
by mrelfire
finally no , it is still bugged, I do not understand what happens

Re: v2026.4 on Ubuntu (text issue)

Posted: Friday 02 October 2026 23:19
by waltervl
What theme are you using? Default, Dark? Or custom like Nightglass or Machinon?
Edit see also viewtopic.php?t=45228 Something similar reported on Dark Theme.

Re: v2026.4 on Ubuntu (text issue)

Posted: Saturday 03 October 2026 16:02
by marchutt
Hello,

I added a solution for this at the viewtopic.php?t=45228 topic.

Hope that will solve it..

It did in my case :)