WSDCGQ11LM shows as 2 device in 2026.3

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
njlammerts
Posts: 170
Joined: Wednesday 12 August 2020 17:13
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 2022.2
Location: Fryslan
Contact:

WSDCGQ11LM shows as 2 device in 2026.3

Post by njlammerts »

in domoticz 2025.1 I have 10+ WSDCGQ11LM sensors showing about 7 sensors `(temp, humidity, pressure, batt level, voltage etc) every item with own IDX. I use Zigbee2MQTT Plugin (v. 3.2.0-beta) on RPI 4
Scherm­afbeelding 2026-08-10 om 17.14.01.png
Scherm­afbeelding 2026-08-10 om 17.14.01.png (296.61 KiB) Viewed 229 times
In domoticz 2026.1 it is shown as 2 devices, 1 "weather station" device and 1 combined temp/pressure/humidity device. I only need temperature and batt level. When submitting them to dashboard, I get both devices on dashboard, when removing weather/pressure, the temp also disappears
I use MQTT auto discovery Client gateway with LAN interface
Scherm­afbeelding 2026-08-10 om 17.11.06.png
Scherm­afbeelding 2026-08-10 om 17.11.06.png (300.37 KiB) Viewed 229 times
how do I get (only) temp and percentage/voltage in domoticz as 2 or 3 separate sensors?
Post Reply