"Einde salderingsregeling" 2 seperate cost calculations?
Posted: Monday 27 July 2026 17:09
As of 1-1-2027 there will be no more salderingsregeling.
Meaning that I need 2 different costpricing /calculations since I have solar panels:
- 1 for calculating used energy (epex+energytax+commision * VAT)
- 1 for calculating returned energy(only epex excl VAT).
There's now only one price device available for electricity calculations on a dynamic contract.
IMO adding an extra custom sensor device in the meter/counter settings would be the best solution.
And some calculation method that uses that price only if the P1 meter is negativ ...?
What are the Domoticz plans?
Meaning that I need 2 different costpricing /calculations since I have solar panels:
- 1 for calculating used energy (epex+energytax+commision * VAT)
- 1 for calculating returned energy(only epex excl VAT).
There's now only one price device available for electricity calculations on a dynamic contract.
IMO adding an extra custom sensor device in the meter/counter settings would be the best solution.
And some calculation method that uses that price only if the P1 meter is negativ ...?
What are the Domoticz plans?