custom icons not showing correctly
Posted: Monday 20 July 2026 22:30
hello all.
I am running domoticz 2025-2 on two RPI's and everything is working pretty stable.
So it's time to make it more fancy/clearly starting with custom icons.
This mainly due to the amount of switches (currently about 210)
Most of the In and outputs are via MQTT and a boatload of ESP modules.
Domoticz Icon Generator was a big help and the first few custom icons are indeed showing on (settings,custom icons )page.
see attm.
But on the switch itself not.
I have tried to find if somebody has mentioned this before on the forum but could not find any similar problem.
Thanks
I am running domoticz 2025-2 on two RPI's and everything is working pretty stable.
So it's time to make it more fancy/clearly starting with custom icons.
This mainly due to the amount of switches (currently about 210)
Most of the In and outputs are via MQTT and a boatload of ESP modules.
Domoticz Icon Generator was a big help and the first few custom icons are indeed showing on (settings,custom icons )page.
see attm.
But on the switch itself not.
I have tried to find if somebody has mentioned this before on the forum but could not find any similar problem.
Thanks