Page 1 of 1

Problem with Domoticz SolaxCloud Plugin

Posted: Tuesday 07 July 2026 18:23
by Pchatill
HI everybody.
I try to install the Galadril'SolaxCloud plugin
I follow the procédure:

Code: Select all

https://github.com/galadril/Domoticz-SolaxCloud-Plugin/blob/main/README.md
But in hardware type, I have no SolaxCloud hardware created.
I tried with manuel installation and with pypluginstore.
(The folder name is different depending of the method)
But the result is the sama: no harware created...

Any idea?
Thanks

Re: Problem with Domoticz SolaxCloud Plugin

Posted: Tuesday 07 July 2026 20:03
by waltervl
Is python enabled in your Domoticz environment? See https://wiki.domoticz.com/Using_Python_plugins

Did you restart the server after you installed the plugin?

Re: Problem with Domoticz SolaxCloud Plugin: solved

Posted: Wednesday 08 July 2026 10:42
by Pchatill
Thanks waltervl!
I checked everything and all was correct.
To finally find my hardware:
The name was Domoticz Solaxcloud and not Solaxcloud.
I'm very confuse... Sorry for that

Re: Problem with Domoticz SolaxCloud Plugin

Posted: Wednesday 08 July 2026 12:43
by Pchatill
But it still doesn't works...
I have the message in the log:
2026-07-08 12:20:54.218 Error: SolaxCloud: SolaxPlugin: API Error - token invalid!
The token looks OK because when I use it in Postman to send request, that works...
The wifi SN is the Registration number of the dongle?
I have no other serial number.
I know I should see that with Solax, But they don't answer...

Re: Problem with Domoticz SolaxCloud Plugin

Posted: Wednesday 08 July 2026 13:43
by waltervl
For specific questions about the plugin contact the plugin author: viewtopic.php?t=42551
or raise an issue at the repository https://github.com/galadril/Domoticz-SolaxCloud-Plugin