Sending Wind Measurements from Tasmota

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
Maciek90
Posts: 61
Joined: Friday 05 March 2021 23:01
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Sending Wind Measurements from Tasmota

Post by Maciek90 »

I bought wind speed and direction sensors. Both operate on RS485. I'm not a programmer, but using AI, I managed to receive the measurements from the sensors in the Tasmota console. However, I've been struggling with the AI ​​for three days to send the results to Domoticz, and I still can't get it to work. Below are the console logs, which show the wind speed and direction values ​​(in degrees) that interest me. Can anyone tell me how to send this data to the Domoticz Wind Sensor?

Code: Select all

20:41:40.174 CMD: ModbusSend {"deviceaddress":4,"functioncode":3,"startaddress":0,"type":"uint16","count":1}
20:41:40.188 RSL: RESULT = {"ModbusSend":"Done"}
20:41:40.228 RSL: RESULT = {"ModbusReceived":{"DeviceAddress":4,"FunctionCode":3,"StartAddress":0,"Length":7,"Count":1,"Values":[484]}}
20:41:55.654 CMD: ModbusSend {"deviceaddress":3,"functioncode":3,"startaddress":0,"type":"uint16","count":1}
20:41:55.669 RSL: RESULT = {"ModbusSend":"Done"}
20:41:55.708 RSL: RESULT = {"ModbusReceived":{"DeviceAddress":3,"FunctionCode":3,"StartAddress":0,"Length":7,"Count":1,"Values":[0]}}
User avatar
waltervl
Posts: 7019
Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 2026.3
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: Sending Wind Measurements from Tasmota

Post by waltervl »

Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Post Reply