Not showing what is playing with Kodi

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
jberinga
Posts: 70
Joined: Tuesday 11 August 2015 14:20
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 2024.7
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Not showing what is playing with Kodi

Post by jberinga »

With the latest version of Domoticz no information on what is playing with Kodi and what percentage of what has been played of a song/movie/etc is not showing anymore. I find this very usefull on the dynamic dashboard :D

Is this on purpose or is there a setting I should set to make it visible again?

Currently I am on version 2026.2 (build 18005).
solarboy
Posts: 367
Joined: Thursday 01 November 2018 19:47
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 2024.6
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: Not showing what is playing with Kodi

Post by solarboy »

I am still getting updates to the Kodi device in this version 2026.2. I have always only got basic information like the title of the media that is playing and wether it is paused/playing or just "On".
Intel NUC with Ubuntu Server VM (Proxmox),mosquitto(docker),RFXtrx433E,zwavejsUI (docker),Zigbee2mqtt(docker),Harmony Hub plugin, Kodi plugin,Homebridge(docker)+Google Home,APC UPS,SMA Modbus,Mitsubishi MQTT, Broadlink,Dombus
jberinga
Posts: 70
Joined: Tuesday 11 August 2015 14:20
Target OS: NAS (Synology & others)
Domoticz version: 2024.7
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Not showing what is playing with Kodi

Post by jberinga »

Oh really. No I am only seeing if Audio or Video is playing as status of the Kodi switch
Post Reply