How to create a new "apparaat"
Posted: Saturday 06 June 2026 16:25
Running Domoticz 2026.2
I run a python script collecting the water level in a tank.
Sending data (water pressure) to Domoticz using this script (part of a larger script).
ldrukfor = "1"
commando = 'curl -s \"http://127.0.0.1:8080/json.htm?type=com ... am=udevice&
idx=4&nvalue=0&svalue=LDRUK;LDRUKFOR\"'
commando = commando.replace("LDRUKFOR",ldrukfor)
commando = commando.replace("LDRUK",druk)
print (commando)
os.system(commando)
my question is how to create a "apparaat" which will display the data I send to IDX4.
IDX4 is just something what does not exist. Just for testing.
All want is an X Y display with data and data.
Please advice. Regards Willem
I run a python script collecting the water level in a tank.
Sending data (water pressure) to Domoticz using this script (part of a larger script).
ldrukfor = "1"
commando = 'curl -s \"http://127.0.0.1:8080/json.htm?type=com ... am=udevice&
idx=4&nvalue=0&svalue=LDRUK;LDRUKFOR\"'
commando = commando.replace("LDRUKFOR",ldrukfor)
commando = commando.replace("LDRUK",druk)
print (commando)
os.system(commando)
my question is how to create a "apparaat" which will display the data I send to IDX4.
IDX4 is just something what does not exist. Just for testing.
All want is an X Y display with data and data.
Please advice. Regards Willem