SIGNV3 errors on main and remote server
Posted: Tuesday 02 June 2026 8:35
Hi,
I see errors randomly generated in log. It can occur any time during a day.
I did test port connections on both servers. Firewall is active but 6144 ports are defined properly on both servers/
Tested connections:
Main server:
root@domoticz1:~# nc -zv 10.10.3.10 6144
Connection to 10.10.3.10 6144 port [tcp/*] succeeded!
Remote server:
root@domoticz2:~# nc -zv 10.10.3.2 6144
Connection to 10.10.3.2 6144 port [tcp/*] succeeded!
Passwords are identical
Both systems running the latest beta version on Debian 13 (also updated and upgraded)
At random log messages on both systems:
2026-06-02 05:00:48.397 Error: DZ2: No data received from 10.10.3.10:6144 after 12 seconds. The remote Domoticz may be running an older version that does not support the SIGNv3 protocol. Please update the remote Domoticz instance.
What can I do?
I see errors randomly generated in log. It can occur any time during a day.
I did test port connections on both servers. Firewall is active but 6144 ports are defined properly on both servers/
Tested connections:
Main server:
root@domoticz1:~# nc -zv 10.10.3.10 6144
Connection to 10.10.3.10 6144 port [tcp/*] succeeded!
Remote server:
root@domoticz2:~# nc -zv 10.10.3.2 6144
Connection to 10.10.3.2 6144 port [tcp/*] succeeded!
Passwords are identical
Both systems running the latest beta version on Debian 13 (also updated and upgraded)
At random log messages on both systems:
2026-06-02 05:00:48.397 Error: DZ2: No data received from 10.10.3.10:6144 after 12 seconds. The remote Domoticz may be running an older version that does not support the SIGNv3 protocol. Please update the remote Domoticz instance.
What can I do?