Strange status notifications after 2026.1 update
Posted: Thursday 26 March 2026 10:51
Hello everyone,
I use several instances of domoticz and noticed that after the update, only one of them displayed this notification:
Thread ID 603f13c0 refers to the hardware:
MQTT Auto Discovery Client Gateway with LAN interface
But I can't figure out which device generates it and how to disable these notifications (I receive a lot of them).
Sorry for the poor English translation
And I thank all the developers of this project.
You are fantastic
I use several instances of domoticz and noticed that after the update, only one of them displayed this notification:
Code: Select all
2026-03-26 10:43:34.989 [603f13c0] Status: CounterHelper: Received 0 reading, returning cached value (0.000) to avoid DB corruptionMQTT Auto Discovery Client Gateway with LAN interface
But I can't figure out which device generates it and how to disable these notifications (I receive a lot of them).
Sorry for the poor English translation
And I thank all the developers of this project.
You are fantastic