Page 1 of 1

EVCC plugin

Posted: Thursday 04 December 2025 11:19
by enboer
For those who are using EVCC for efficient car/batter charging I have created a plugin. This plugin uses the MQTT as interface. This plugin is only using the car charging info as I do not have a home battery. But this can be easily extend by using the right MQTT topics and create Domiticz devices to store the data.
Plugin can be found here: https://github.com/enboer/evcc_domoticz. It also includes some custom icons.

evcc_switches.png
evcc_switches.png (38.69 KiB) Viewed 136849 times
evcc_utility.png
evcc_utility.png (76.62 KiB) Viewed 136849 times

Re: EVCC plugin

Posted: Wednesday 23 September 2026 10:28
by andrehj
Looks nice. I'm not an EVCC user yet (but may become one in a year or so).
Your EV is called EV1 in the pictures on Github. Does this mean that the plugin supports multiple EV's and multiple chargers, like EVCC?