Recently I bought a Dielle Era pellet stove. I was wondering if it would be possible to monitor pellet usage inside Domoticz?
I know there is a WiFi module from Diele which should enable me to remotely start/stop the stove, but I cannot find any information if it is possible to monitor pellet usage.
Is there anyone that is doing this inside domoticz?
Dielle pellet stove
Moderators: leecollings, remb0
-
josdebruijn
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Saturday 30 November 2024 20:24
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
-
Mike70
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thursday 22 October 2015 19:46
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: bèta
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Dielle pellet stove
I also have a Dielle pellet stove.
I know there is a RS-232 bus on the mainboard to comunnicate with it but I never tried to find out if it is possible to use it.
So if there is someone who tried it or knows how to use it.
I know there is a RS-232 bus on the mainboard to comunnicate with it but I never tried to find out if it is possible to use it.
So if there is someone who tried it or knows how to use it.