Netatmo new authentication?
Moderators: leecollings, remb0
Netatmo new authentication?
Hi,
I have tried to follow the instructions in "https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Netatmo"
about new method in authentication.
But I´m confused in the part....
URL:
"https://api.netatmo.com/oauth2/authoriz ... ead_camera"
"This URL brings you to the My Netatmo page where you have to identify yourself and are asked for permission...."
But I dont get to that page.
I only come to "http://localhost/netatmo?error=invalid_ ... =teststate".
What am I missing?
I have tried to follow the instructions in "https://www.domoticz.com/wiki/Netatmo"
about new method in authentication.
But I´m confused in the part....
URL:
"https://api.netatmo.com/oauth2/authoriz ... ead_camera"
"This URL brings you to the My Netatmo page where you have to identify yourself and are asked for permission...."
But I dont get to that page.
I only come to "http://localhost/netatmo?error=invalid_ ... =teststate".
What am I missing?
Re: Netatmo new authentication?
Anyone have any help? Plz
- waltervl
- Posts: 7012
- Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: Netatmo new authentication?
Did you change in the URL <YOURCLIENTID> with your real Client_ID?
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Re: Netatmo new authentication?
Yes, of course
- waltervl
- Posts: 7012
- Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: Netatmo new authentication?
The return link states that something is wrong with the client_ID so check that again.
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Re: Netatmo new authentication?
Ok, I did remove the < > and only paste my ClientID
, now I come to the right page, and copy the code I´ve got in the URL, paste it in Domoticz HW for Netatmo password, have ClientID:ClientSecret as my username but It says "No access granted, check username/password" after I restart the service for Netatmo HW.
2024-03-08 14:35:23.576 Status: Vikstaweather: Worker started...
2024-03-08 14:35:23.575 Error: Restarting: Vikstaweather
2024-03-08 14:35:28.816 Error: Vikstaweather: No access granted, check username/password...
I got back to the webpage, repeated everything, got a new (Somecode), paste the new Somecode as password in Netatmo HW, but got the same error.
I got back to the https://dev.netatmo.com/ and did a "regenerate" for new client id and client secret. Repeated every step, but still same error.
I´m still missing something I guess.
2024-03-08 14:35:23.576 Status: Vikstaweather: Worker started...
2024-03-08 14:35:23.575 Error: Restarting: Vikstaweather
2024-03-08 14:35:28.816 Error: Vikstaweather: No access granted, check username/password...
I got back to the webpage, repeated everything, got a new (Somecode), paste the new Somecode as password in Netatmo HW, but got the same error.
I got back to the https://dev.netatmo.com/ and did a "regenerate" for new client id and client secret. Repeated every step, but still same error.
I´m still missing something I guess.
- waltervl
- Posts: 7012
- Joined: Monday 28 January 2019 18:48
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.3
- Location: NL
- Contact:
Re: Netatmo new authentication?
In Domoticz hardware configuration check
username: <client_id>:<client_secret> so something like jvfbsfdj:09875t0947398753
Somecode is only valid for limited time so you have to be fast.
username: <client_id>:<client_secret> so something like jvfbsfdj:09875t0947398753
Somecode is only valid for limited time so you have to be fast.
Domoticz running on Udoo X86 (on Ubuntu)
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Devices/plugins: ZigbeeforDomoticz (with Xiaomi, Ikea, Tuya devices), Nefit Easy, Midea Airco, Omnik Solar, Goodwe Solar
Re: Netatmo new authentication?
Yes, I have exactly like that. Tried 3 times.
And all in max 10 seconds.
Must be something else I'm missing.
And all in max 10 seconds.
Must be something else I'm missing.