Fibaro controlling Domoticz Blinds - Issue?

On various Hardware and OS systems: pi / windows / routers / nas, etc

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
RubenOrtizD25
Posts: 4
Joined: Saturday 01 May 2021 13:41
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Fibaro controlling Domoticz Blinds - Issue?

Post by RubenOrtizD25 »

Hi,

I have a RFXCOM card that I use with Domoticz. 2 years ago I bought a Fibaro HC3. A friend helped with a script to control Domoticz from a Fibaro Quick App. Everything has worked beautifully until some weeks ago where the QuickApp started crashing and therefore not allowing more control of my blinds (Fibaro --> Domoticz).

I get the following message in Fibaro's log:

[15.03.2023] [19:14:28] [TRACE] [QUICKAPP41]: UIEvent: {"eventType":"onReleased","elementName":"button3","deviceId":41,"values":[]}
[15.03.2023] [19:14:28] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP41]: Close
[15.03.2023] [19:14:28] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP41]: Begin
[15.03.2023] [19:14:28] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP41]: Get
[15.03.2023] [19:14:28] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP41]: End
[15.03.2023] [19:14:28] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP41]: Closed
[15.03.2023] [19:14:28] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP41]: response status: 401
[15.03.2023] [19:14:28] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP41]: headers: text/html;charset=UTF-8
[15.03.2023] [19:14:28] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP41]:QuickApp crashed
[15.03.2023] [19:14:28] [ERROR] [QUICKAPP41]: main.lua:30: attempt to index a nil value (local 'data')[/color]
[15.03.2023] [19:14:30] [DEBUG] [QUICKAPP41]: onInit

Any suggestions? After doing some research it seems that it is Domoticz that has changed something, but I am unaware of how to give a solution.

Image
10f609c6-e14c-4d4e-ab21-9019ae90d334.jpg
10f609c6-e14c-4d4e-ab21-9019ae90d334.jpg (65.7 KiB) Viewed 358 times
Many thanks in advance,
User avatar
boum
Posts: 137
Joined: Friday 18 January 2019 11:31
Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
Domoticz version: 4.10717
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Fibaro controlling Domoticz Blinds - Issue?

Post by boum »

401 is Unauthorized response status code. Domoticz 2023.1 changed its security options. Look at changelog or wiki. Look for trusted networks and basic authorization.
Post Reply