shelly rollershutter stopped working after update

On various Hardware and OS systems: pi / windows / routers / nas, etc

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
gwabber
Posts: 20
Joined: Saturday 02 September 2017 14:32
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 3.8153
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

shelly rollershutter stopped working after update

Post by gwabber »

Hey all,

My shelly rollershutters stopped working after upgrading to the latest stable release. I can't control them anymore. I tried removing them from the system and adding them again, but no luck. Other shelly devices, like normal switches and sensors, kept working.

I also still can connect to the rollershutters with their webinterfaces and they also show up in my mqtt discovery. Does someone else have this issue too?
VMWare ESXI, Ubuntu 20.04. Zwave and RFXCom
User avatar
Xenomes
Posts: 457
Joined: Tuesday 27 November 2018 19:05
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 2026.3
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: shelly rollershutter stopped working after update

Post by Xenomes »

Can you give more info, what was the old Domoticz version the used plugin to controle Shelly?
HP T630 (256GB SSD/8GB Mem) - Ubuntu 24.04.4 LTS (64Bit) - Domoticz 2026.3 (Docker)
Tinytuya
gwabber
Posts: 20
Joined: Saturday 02 September 2017 14:32
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: 3.8153
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: shelly rollershutter stopped working after update

Post by gwabber »

oof I don't remember to be honest. It was the latest stable version before this one. I use the Shelly MQTT plugin to control the shelly's
VMWare ESXI, Ubuntu 20.04. Zwave and RFXCom
Post Reply