Python Framework - Error; No Transport
Posted: Tuesday 16 February 2021 14:25
I'm looking for help on how to troubleshoot this issue
The plugin we developed is generating this type of error (issued by Domoticz Python Framework ).
What does the plugin do :
The plugin is using the 'HTTP Listener' example and handle HTTP request and respond to the browser. In the error above the IP address is the IP address of the browser.
Now, I do not see any wrong behaviour on the plugin side nor on the Web browser, only this error message which is poping-up time to time. I'm suspecting some timeout somewhere. but don't know where to look
The plugin we developed is generating this type of error (issued by Domoticz Python Framework ).
Code: Select all
Feb 16 14:20:44 pi3 domoticz[15481]: 2021-02-16 14:20:44.810 Error: (Zigate) No transport, write directive to '10.0.0.164:60117' ignored.
Feb 16 14:20:44 pi3 domoticz[15481]: 2021-02-16 14:20:44.810 Error: (Zigate) No transport, write directive to '10.0.0.164:60113' ignored.The plugin is using the 'HTTP Listener' example and handle HTTP request and respond to the browser. In the error above the IP address is the IP address of the browser.
Now, I do not see any wrong behaviour on the plugin side nor on the Web browser, only this error message which is poping-up time to time. I'm suspecting some timeout somewhere. but don't know where to look