I am developing a Python Plug-in to handle my video-projector from Domoticz (see https://github.com/romainrossi/domoticz-epson-projector if interested).
I wanted to disable it from the Hardware page but it doesn't works : the plug-in is still running and writing in the logs.
The plug-in uses a SerialConnection. The onStop() function is not doing anything, like I have seen in the examples.
Maybe I am missing something ? Did someone have experimented the same behaviour ? Did my plugin should do something in the onStop() function to shutdown ?
I use the development branch of the Domoticz code and compiled it myself. It runs in a Ubuntu 20.04 Docker container.
Python Plugin still running after disabling in Hardware page
Moderator: leecollings
- TiXav
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Saturday 28 November 2015 22:25
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: Beta
- Location: France
- Contact:
Re: Python Plugin still running after disabling in Hardware page
I have just seen the same behaviour with this plugin : https://github.com/Xenomes/Domoticz-TUYA-Plugin.git during I was modifying it for my own purpose
The domoticz version I use is 2020.2 build 12624
The domoticz version I use is 2020.2 build 12624
- Xenomes
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Tuesday 27 November 2018 19:05
- Target OS: Linux
- Domoticz version: 2026.4
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
Re: Python Plugin still running after disabling in Hardware page
On my live and test system, when i disable the plug-in there are no new log entries. Also i am interested in you modifications
. Is that something for the global plugin?
HP T630 (256GB SSD/8GB Mem) - Ubuntu 24.04.4 LTS (64Bit) - Domoticz 2026.4 (Docker)
Tinytuya
Tinytuya