Hi all,
I use an fibaro motion sensor for measuring temperature, if temp comes below setpoint my heating starts for a while of 15 minutes.
Looks like it the sensor gives it value each 5 minutes or each 0,1 difference in degrees.
How could I change config this way the sensor would report each 30 minutes in example? I will try to attach some screenshots, thanks in advance,
Ger
Fibaro motion sensor, report temperature interval
Moderator: leecollings
-
Wilpshaar
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Friday 08 February 2019 19:29
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2020.1
- Location: Dronten, NL
- Contact:
Fibaro motion sensor, report temperature interval
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot_20201113-205533_1.jpg (71.44 KiB) Viewed 528 times
-
- Screenshot_20201113-205522_1.jpg (62.61 KiB) Viewed 528 times
-
- Screenshot_20201113-205157_1.jpg (278.74 KiB) Viewed 528 times
-
jake
- Posts: 753
- Joined: Saturday 30 May 2015 22:40
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: beta
- Contact:
Re: Fibaro motion sensor, report temperature interval
Go to the hardware page, open the zwave hardware, click on the sensor and adapt the sensor parameters to your wishes