Greetings:
I am trying to set up Domoticz with Raspberry Pi and Aeotec Z-Stick Gen 5
I have Purchased Aeotec z-Stick Gen 5 and installed their Raspberry Pi image for RPI 3B+ software.
I setup (Hardware) in Domoticz and see both the controller and the SmartSwitch 6.
When I go to Node management and press Include Node --It next says Press The Include Button on your Device - I assume that to mean the Switch device --but the circle keeps going around with the abort button showing and nothing else happens.
Then I next go to Devices and press the (light bub)icon and get a message --error sending switch command -check device/hardware (idx=1).
I have spent hours and still cannot proceed to getting the device to switch on/off.
Please help
Tom
Install Issues
Moderator: leecollings
-
tpetruzzellis
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Monday 03 August 2020 0:11
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
-
jannl
- Posts: 870
- Joined: Thursday 02 October 2014 6:36
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: 2026.1.x
- Location: Geleen
- Contact:
Re: Install Issues
Not sure what you mean, but normally there should be an include button on a zwave device, after the include node button you will have to press the include button on the device. How this must be done should be in the devices manual.