I have a small domoticz test system, only has 3 zigbee devices registered and all are working but I'm seeing this :-
2020-07-30 22:45:54.228 Error: (Zigbee) Websocket error, unknow device > 1 (sensors) Asking for information
2020-07-30 22:45:56.799 Error: (Zigbee) Websocket error, unknow device > 1 (lights) Asking for information
Any ideas ?
TIA
strange zigbee error with raspbee
Moderator: leecollings
-
Thorgal789
- Posts: 919
- Joined: Wednesday 15 August 2018 14:38
- Target OS: -
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: strange zigbee error with raspbee
Yep, It s since the last or previous one deconz version, the gateway is now reconized as device
ATM the better solution is using the beta version, I will push it in stable in 2/3 days.
ATM the better solution is using the beta version, I will push it in stable in 2/3 days.
-
Dave21w
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Sunday 29 November 2015 21:55
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version: Stable
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: strange zigbee error with raspbee
OK thanks for the update and all your hard work
It is very much appreciated.
It is very much appreciated.