Hello all
New to Domoticz, and I'm not a programmer.
I have a 4 Channel Relay board that I wish to add to my system. But it isn't supported.
Would someone be so kind as to write a plugin for this, or give me some workable advice as to how I would go about attempting it myself.
I've read the pages on writing plugins. It may as well have been written in another language. I couldn't make any sense of it at all.
Regards
Fred
[Request] EP-0099 Relay Board
Moderator: leecollings
-
FredZ
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Monday 08 June 2020 6:41
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: [Request] EP-0099 Relay Board
Hello All
So I've been working on this since my original post as I had no responces to it.
The end result of my lack of knowlwdge is that I'm still no closer to getting this working in domoticz.
Unless I can get this working I will have to abandon the project completely as I have no desire to use remote relays.
Hoping someone can shed some light.
Regards
Fred
So I've been working on this since my original post as I had no responces to it.
The end result of my lack of knowlwdge is that I'm still no closer to getting this working in domoticz.
Unless I can get this working I will have to abandon the project completely as I have no desire to use remote relays.
Hoping someone can shed some light.
Regards
Fred