Update temperature widget for light Topic is solved

Python and python framework

Moderator: leecollings

Post Reply
Thorgal789
Posts: 919
Joined: Wednesday 15 August 2018 14:38
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Update temperature widget for light

Post by Thorgal789 »

Hi, I have noticied something strange.

I can update a color on a light widget using
Devices[Unit].Update(nValue=nValue, sValue=str(sValue), SignalLevel=5, Color='{"b":120,"cw":0,"g":148,"m":3,"r":255,"t":0,"ww":0}')

But I can't update a temperature using
Devices[Unit].Update(nValue=nValue, sValue=str(sValue), SignalLevel=5, Color='{"b":0,"cw":155,"g":0,"m":3,"r":0,"t":100,"ww":100}')

My device stay like that
fgf.jpg
fgf.jpg (25.78 KiB) Viewed 377 times
It's something normal ?
User avatar
waaren
Posts: 6028
Joined: Tuesday 03 January 2017 14:18
Target OS: Linux
Domoticz version: Beta
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Update temperature widget for light

Post by waaren »

Thorgal789 wrote: Tuesday 24 March 2020 16:54 But I can't update a temperature using
Devices[Unit].Update(nValue=nValue, sValue=str(sValue), SignalLevel=5, Color='{"b":0,"cw":155,"g":0,"m":3,"r":0,"t":100,"ww":100}')
Did you try with "m":2 ?
Debian buster, bullseye on RPI-4, Intel NUC.
dz Beta, Z-Wave, RFLink, RFXtrx433e, P1, Youless, Hue, Yeelight, Xiaomi, MQTT
==>> dzVents wiki
Thorgal789
Posts: 919
Joined: Wednesday 15 August 2018 14:38
Target OS: -
Domoticz version:
Contact:

Re: Update temperature widget for light

Post by Thorgal789 »

F***

1 hour I m trying all possible thing, I have totaly forget it in the JSON.

Thx a lot :), it works perfectly now.
Post Reply