Hi,
I've got a running dashticz dashboard. But, I would like to access it from outside my local network. Already made .htaccess files to do basic authentication.
But now I would like to access the site over SSL.
Tried 2 seperate ways, manual install of dashticz with apache and then configuring SSL on the apache server. I can access the site over SSL, but not the dashticz dashboard, then dashticz just shows a page with error on it.
Also tried with nginx as a reverse proxy. Can access the site over http and https, but dashticz only over http. When using https I get the same error page as above.
Is it possible to run dashticz over SSL?
running over SSL
Moderators: leecollings, htilburgs, robgeerts
-
kryptonneke
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tuesday 31 October 2017 11:18
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
-
Lokonli
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Monday 29 August 2016 22:40
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: running over SSL
I expect it will work if you also use a ssl connection for your domoticz_ip in your CONFIG.js.
-
kryptonneke
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Tuesday 31 October 2017 11:18
- Target OS: Raspberry Pi / ODroid
- Domoticz version:
- Contact:
Re: running over SSL
Well euhm yeah,
didn't think of that.
tried it, it works!!!
Thx!!
didn't think of that.
tried it, it works!!!
Thx!!